Your role is to carry out all the polishing activities at the workshop (Preparation, tribofinishing, manual polishing, rhodium plating, etc.). You will join the 3 polishers among a team of 25 people whose common goal is the quality and finish of the products. We manufacture for our own Callistorea collection, and we subcontract for major French brands. This means you have a varied job by polishing small series pieces or pieces of high-end jewellery.
We promote trust in our employees, encourage and value their work. You will join a young, dynamic, and friendly team with a caring family spirit.
You will work in a bright, spacious area with quality materials in a flexible and human-sized structure. Our workshop is located on the Côte d ‘Azur, adjacent to Nice, very well served by transport (train, bus, plane).
To expand our production team, we are looking for polisher workers. Reporting to the workshop manager and accompanied by a confirmed representative in charge of your training, you will be responsible for making, repairing, or upgrading complete pieces requiring a combination of several complex operations.
Your missions at Callistorea:
- Management of the tribofinishing machine
- Bench and Lathe Polishing
- Preparation of pieces before setting
- Polishing and inspection of pieces after setting
- Rhodium Plating
What we expect from you:
- Team player
- Attention to detail and rigour.
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines.
- Willingness to learn.
- Holder of a polishing CAP or equivalent experience
Type of position:
- Full-time permanent contract – 35 hours over 5 days
- Recruiting now
- Close to Nice, the airport, SNCF train station and buses
- Remuneration will be based on profile.